Friday, December 12, 2008

It was so much fun!

OK This post was written the 10th but I hit the wrong button and only saved it as a draft. In my defense we had gooten back home at 4:30 am and the little kids who had slept all the way home were up at their usual 7 am so I think that should give me a pardon this time!



Let me first say that giving misleading hints to anxious little boys will cause extreme angst and a serious case of the grumpies. When Seth arrived home the boys were absolutely beside themselves with curiosity about this great surprise. So instead of revealing our destination in the car I had to spill the beans a little early to put them out of their misery.


That is vintage Luke. He is a slapstick comedian.
The ride down was full of excited chatter and laughter, and constant shouts from Isabella, "Mommy, I'm going to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!"
It was just fun!

At the park we spent the majority of our time in Tomorrow Land with Buzz, Stitch and the guys from Monsters Inc. Our first stop though was in Toon Town so Isabella could tour Minnie and Mickey's houses and the kids rode Goofy's barn stormer ride.
I'm not sure if Isabella was just overwhelmed at the excitement but after a ride on Pooh and sitting through PhilharMagic and a Mickey ice cream, she promptly fell asleep in her stroller about 7:30 and stayed asleep for the entire party! She woke up just as we were leaving the park at 12:30 and ooh and aah at the lights on the castle and all the Christmas trees.
It was a great time and we were so glad to bring Bradley's girlfriend Kristine with us. All the kids love her and she is so helpful.


2 comments:

Donna said...

The video was great, I'm so glad you taped that! Looks like a wonderful time was had at Disney...didn't get a chance to talk to you much on Friday, I'd love to catch up one of these days :)

MeMe said...

Disney lookes like so much fun. It is going to be hard to top that one this year.

Loved seeing all of you all the other night. I miss you sitting behind me a church.