Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Taylor the latte boy and the princess potty

Okay they don't really have anything to do with each other but I am going to talk about both in this post.
We had to leave the house yesterday, against the 3 day training rules. The kids had their end of the year testing and I couldn't reschedule so we went. Isabella fell asleep in the car and I was worried how I would handle her need to potty as soon as she woke up. So on a whim I ran into the store and found this "Pretty in Pink" potty chair.


Isabella loved it! When she woke up she was happy to sit on it several times and finally use it. She calls it her Princess Potty and now prefers it to the big ones. For now I'm good with that anything to get her trained! So I am now fully prepared for road trips and extended absences from the house. She is doing really well and I am totally thrilled. I have to say I am sold on the method. The only accidents Isabella has had, have been because I strayed from the prescribed method.

Now Taylor the latte boy....We were at a going away/birthday party for friends of ours last week and their daughter and her friend sang this adorable song for us. I thought they had written it but they found it on you tube. Being a Starbucks junky family we had to check it out. I have heard it A LOT and find myself singing it during the day..... much to Bradley's dismay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXS0nEOx_20

No comments: