I can't believe it! For a long time I thought we would be in this house forever and most days I was good with that. Some days I really crave more space and the clutter drives me to the edge but for the most part I love our little house. We have made so many great memories here, it is our first house, and we live next door to very dear friends. But it seems God has different plans for us! The kids are so excited and they should be! The house we are moving to is 1000 sq feet larger and it sits on 3 acres. It is such a huge blessing, God has been so amazing to our family.
We didn't make it to church on Easter since the boys were sick. Dalton has been running a fever for 5 days and Luke is pretty congested. Gabby was also under the weather so we all stayed in bed longer than usual. Isabella climbed into bed with us and was talking to us about her new Mickey Mouse....yes we have another one, two more actually since my last post. So as she was talking about her "baby Mickey" I began to sing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song that she loves. Would you believe she turned to me and said, "mom shhh!" Cut down by a 2 yr old. I guess American Idol is definitely not in my future.
The pictures in the slide show are from our Easter egg hunt and few of them are older but I am new to the slide show thing so I posted a few extra of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment