Saturday, January 5, 2008

FFF # 63 Time In A Bottle

Happy New Year!
The FFFF challenge for this week is then and now pictures.
Time in a bottle.....how many times over the past few years have I wished that I could stop time and keep my kids little. I probably can't count that high! As neat as they are growing up to be it makes me sad when they stop needing me so much. It has been so hard watching Isabella grow so quickly. She has completely blossomed into a fun, crazy, little imp. But she is growing too fast for me. I think because I missed almost the first 10 months of her life it is even more bittersweet. I don't dwell on it but there are days where I wish I had been the one to find her on the orphanage steps. Not possible I know....humor me. So here is the first glimpse we had of her precious face and one of my favorites.
Around April of 2006


November 18, 2007

1 comment:

Faye said...

Sweet! You should post the other kiddos too!